why POMINI Long Rolling Mills?
The modern world markets call for efficient and flexible solutions to roll long products.
POMINI Long Rolling Mills answers with digitally controlled systems, where all the equipment is precisely engineered and integrated to deliver high performances.
From full lines, to product solutions, to comprehensive services for the entire life cycle of the investment, POMINI Long Rolling Mills has the right answers to all the different market demands.
- A comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the hot rolling of bars, coils, sections and rails.
- An expertise enriched by the historical brands of Pomini, Ashlow and GFM.
- A profound knowledge and understanding of the processes.
- A relentless pursuit to improve and innovate the technologies.
- A scorecard of more than 500 completed installations.
Red Ring stands
Portfolio structured on three pillars
Full-line solutions classified by final product
Final products differ by shape, dimension, steel grade, form of delivery (bundle, pack, coil)
Stand-alone solutions to upgrade existing lines
Solutions to improve productivity, product range, energy consumption and other key parameters
Spare parts, maintenance services and small upgrade packages
After-sale support provided to operators of lines supplied by POMINI Long Rolling Mills and competitors
POMINI Long Rolling Mills participates to the project Girls@Polimi by “Politecnico di Milano”
• POMINI Long Rolling Mills participates to the project with the donation of a scholarship • POMINI Long Rolling Mills engages in promoting the gender equality
The revamp of Han Tai rolling mill has been completed
• Finishing train completed with two Red Ring stands • Added the possibility of slit-rolling • Expanded product portfolio
Final acceptance of a modernization project in Sweden
• Increased flexibility and operational sustainability of the rolling mill • Improvement of product quality • Energy savings and reduction of carbon emissions
New roughing stand for high-end steels ready for industrial commissioning at Aperam Alloys in France
• Increased productivity and reduced operating costs • Improvement of surface and internal quality • Improvement of operating safety • Industrial commissioning completed by early 2024
A new finishing line of high-end steel bars for Acciaierie Valbruna
Acciaierie Valbruna has awarded to POMINI Long Rolling Mills the project for a new complete finishing line of high-end steel bars, to serve the roughing train of the existing TAU rolling mill in Vicenza (Italy).
PP Rolling Mills (PPRM) has become the new shareholding company for the Italian leader POMINI Long Rolling Mills
Indian Entrepreneurship to promote Italian Innovation globally
POMINI Long Rolling Mills strengthens its international presence with a strategic alliance
Partners with long standing reputation and relationships - Synergy of best technologies and top quality manufacturing - Immense advantages deriving to customers